I haven’t posted in a few months. I might not for a few more. The last time I did, I received the following comment:
Stupid people shouldn’t say stupid shit about things they don’t understand. It’s now November 19. Daily Kos doesn’t seem to be in “full meltdown”. Your president isn’t a muslim, dummy. Read a book. The fascists is in the mirror.
I was a few months off in my calculation of Kos melting down. He didn’t do it until he got the mass murder for which he had prepared his response. He responded with all of this within hours:
Forget that the ignorant ideologue doesn’t know the First Amendment from the Second. He was attempting to attach Sharron Angle to the mass murder in Tucson based on a comment she made months ago, in another state. It’s a statement he clearly misunderstood about the SECOND amendment.
Click the pic to see that not only was he using the death of six people and the serious injury of at least thirteen others to advance talking points he had pre-prepared, the sick whore was also doing it to sell his discredited book. (I’ll bet Jared Loughner had read it, Markos. You sold a copy!)
He also quickly scrubbed his whore-site of a post that was still warm. The post was less than 48 hours old. That comment was posted by someone, like the deranged killer, that had believed in and worked for Gabrielle Giffords. He – BoyBlue – wrote that because Gabby voted against Nancy Pelosi for “Leader” last week, “she [Gabby] is DEAD TO ME! DEAD TO ME!”
Let’s just see if Markos and any of his other knee-jerk traveling buddies that feed on tragedy got anything right. Shall we? It’s been a few days now and the facts have come out.
Jared Lee Loughner…
- Didn’t “watch TV”
- Didn’t “like the news”
I guess we can let MSNBC off the hook for hate speech crimes!
- Didn’t listen to “political radio”
Ed Schultz & Mike Malloy are safe, too! So is Randi Rhodes (use your real name, you hateful, vicious coward!)
- Was a “pothead”
- “creeped everybody out”
- “seemed weird and agitated all the time”
- “was pretty radical leftist in his beliefs”
- “was obsessed with Rep. Giffords since 2007″ (before the Tea Party existed and before most of the country had heard the name “Palin”)
- Believed in the reality of “lucid dreams” and kept a “dream journal”
So far, this seems like nearly every Democrat I’ve ever met.
- Wrote, “Die, Bitch!” with “Giffords” next to it
- Wrote, “I have planned ahead for my assassination”
- “seemed obsessed with the occult”
- Is an atheist
- Had a tent in his back yard with a shrine that included a skull sitting in rotted oranges, surrounded by ceremonial candles
- Had campus police called on him at least five times before he was thrown out of school… with no follow up.
- Had the the Sheriff’s department (Sheriff Dupnik) visit his house – his HOUSE – TEN times in nine years. Two of those resulted in his arrest. One was because HE called them to report that his “identity had been stolen.” (The sick freak is only twenty-two years old now. I know it hurts, but do some math.)
Still sounds like many of the Democrats I’ve known. Except for the skull-in-rotted-oranges thing. That’s just bizarre.
Alas, his mother was a County Supervisor in Pima County.
You didn’t know that?
Oh, yeah. That certainly can explain why the Worst Sheriff in the country – Sheriff Dupnik – could be dispatched to her house ten times in nine years. Plus a few times to the college. Then blame Rush Limbaugh when the psycho – that Sheriff Dupnik KNEW PERSONALLY and did NOTHING to stop – kills a half dozen people and wounds fourteen others.
If you want some speculation to follow up on…
I’ve read but have not confirmed that admitted terrorist Bill Ayers’ curriculum was used in Loughner’s high school while he was there. That would explain a lot.
But don’t let facts get in your way when you have a Marxist religion to promote.
It’s clearly the fault of Tea Parties and Limbaugh and Palin.
No! Wait! It’s obviously all Glenn Beck’s fault.